R.H. Sheppard Co., Inc. suppliers must have a quality system that is certified to ISO 9001 at a minimum. Proof of certification to a quality standard must be made available upon request. We do ask that all ISO 9001 certified suppliers develop their quality systems to conform to the ISO/IATF 16949 standard utilizing the AIAG standards listed:
- FMEA – Potential Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (Design & Process)
- MSA – Measurement Systems Analysis
- PPAP – Production Part Approval Process
- SPC – Statistical Process Control
- APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning & Control Plan
These standards are necessary to provide us with well documented PPAPs as required, and assure the appropriate controls are in place.
Interested in becoming a supplier to Sheppard? Contact the Purchasing Department.