R.H. Sheppard Co., Inc. has a long-standing tradition of philanthropic support in the Hanover community, guided by our history and our values. Through various means, we contribute to organizations in our area that promote education, healthy living and family support. We hope that these organizations continue to have a positive impact on our employees’ daily lives. These organizations include but are not limited to:
- Hanover Hospital
- Hanover Public School District
- YMCA of Hanover
- American Red Cross Bloodmobile
- Guthrie Library
If you wish to be involved with one of these campaigns, or suggest another worthy organization, please contact our Community Relations group at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know there are requirements to qualify for consideration:
- Your organization must have a non-profit status designated by the IRS and have filed current tax returns to maintain status.
- Your organization must submit 3 years’ worth of tax returns and annual reports
- Requests will be considered on a rolling submission basis, but distributions will occur at the end of each calendar year.